Your kiss is on my list September 7, 2008Posted by David Gillespie in branding, business strategy, marketing, work/life.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, this one requires just two.
Some things to think about:
- They probably mean they couldn’t find flights, but they don’t say that
- They have the means to flag that while I am planning my trip (saving me time)
- The error effectively ends my experience. No links elsewhere, it just dies.
- If this was the last experience someone had with your brand, product or service, how would you feel?
- If Qantas had some basic Google alerts setup, they’d know about this post just a couple seconds after I post it…we’ll find out if they do.